Waddington Air Show.

I went to the Waddington International Airshow today in Lincolnshire.
The Airshow the largest one held by the Royal Air Force has been running every year since 1995.

It features a full 7 hours of flying displays showing off the skills of British and foreign aviators alike.


One of the highlights of the day was a flying display by the Red Arrows team.The Red Arrows are the premium flying display team of the Royal Air Force. Their precision flying display is renowned the world over for the quality and expertise of its pilots.


I will leave you today with a teasing taster of the Red Arrows display.


I will bring you a more in depth review of the Airshow over the next few days.

3 comments:

Keziah said...

Wish I had been there to see it! They are always really good :)

mel cawkwell said...

me too, love the pics

Dave Cawkwell said...

Glad you like them lots more to come.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...