Daisy and Rose in the garden!

I popped out in to our garden this afternoon to see Daisy and Rose enjoying the sunshine, well what was left of it, its gone a bit overcast today.


The way the Daisies have clumped in this photograph reminds me of the expensive floral decorations you see in churches for weddings (ok, maybe not of daisies though).


The perfectly formed petals of this giant Daisy, (sorry don't know official name) are a wonder to behold. Isn't nature great!


 Daisy's friend Rose was also coming out to play as well so I thought I'd better take a photo of her too, mustn't have them getting jealous. 
The roses subtle colours against the green of the foliage was beautiful to behold.

3 comments:

imac said...

I must admit Dave, they are beautiful, and I can see you loved them too - double posting.lol.

Dave Cawkwell said...

Thanks imac, enjoyed your 3 bridges post. Looking forward to seeing the rest of your pictures.

Jesson Balaoing said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...