Header Challenge – 25th August 2010

 

This weeks header challenge set by ‘fishing guy’ is ‘Animal Reflections’.

Now I thought long and hard over this one. Do I go for a traditional animal reflection such as this…

animal reflection-1-2

Or do I go for the more abstract view of reflection with an animal such as this…

animal reflection-1-3

Or maybe the reflection given in an animals eye such as this…

animal reflection-1-4 

Or even something completely random like this…

animal reflection-1

In the end I chose to combine a few of my thoughts into one header I hope you like it.

Check out the other headbangers entries, just follow the links at the top of the right hand column.

Technorati Tags: ,,,,,

2 comments:

imac said...

Hi Dave, mmm, you sure are good at this stuff, like it.

Gailsman said...

You've certainly reflected well with this subject.

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...