Return to my Lincolnshire Project.

As promised two weeks ago I have returned to my Lincolnshire project.
I said I would take a photo from the same location using similar camera settings every two weeks throughout the year.



Again as last time, I set the camera aperture at f8.0 giving me a shutter speed of 1/60sec.

The photograph was taken a little later in the afternoon this time and the low light has caused the sky to lose definition. Examining the scene it is surprising, even though it is late June, that the tree on the left of the frame is still not in full leaf but rather still only budding. The crops in the foreground are growing well though and are showing greener in the photo than last time.

As you can see not a huge difference since my last photograph, but, hopefully we will see subtle changes in each shot as the seasons unfold.

Follow me as we explore the changes in the seasons in Lincolnshire, England.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes that's true,the season and environment play important role in photography.When you look at the technical functions of a digital camera,one of the very first specification mentioned is its maximum aperture and its aperture range.Network Cameras

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...