Close-Up Photo shoot

As promised I went out today to try and take some more macro (close-up) shots.

This first one was of a knot on the edge of our garden table, taken while I was setting my camera up.
I wasn't intending to use it but I think it turned out all right.


This rose had only recently opened. It is one from our climbing rose which runs up our boundary fence.

The subtle pink highlighted by the late afternoon sunlight really adds definition and character to the photo.


This third photograph was taken of the same flowers I took the bee on a couple of days ago.
This time I used a macro extension tube which allowed me to get that little bit closer to the flowers.


I enjoyed my little macro shoot today, and I now have lots of photos I will be able to show you in later posts.

Hope you enjoy these.

If you have suggestions for future photo subjects please use the comments section to let me know.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...