Below the Water Line!

Well it looks as if the crocodile from this mornings post hasn’t eaten anybody so he must have gone far enough away for me to post this weeks header challenge photos.

This weeks Header Challenge has been set by imac and he has chosen  to go “Below the water line”.

Now what's one of the main things you see below the water line? Well for me I think it’s fish…

blue fish

Sad looking fish…

white horned fish

Smiley looking fish…

yellow fish

Colourful fish…

Boulogne Day 5-1-5

Slippery fish (well eel really)…

shark

Predatory…

nemo

Cute… Look we've found Nemo!

I hope you haven't got too wet on our little trip below the water line, and the crocodile has stayed away for the whole post. I hope he hasn’t gone to pester any of the other headbangers as they do their headers for this weeks challenge. Why don’t you drop in on them to see if he has, or if they have succeed to post below the water line. Just follow the links to their blogs in my right hand menu bar.

Thanks for dropping in feel and free to browse any of my other posts there's lots more photography and blogs for you to enjoy.

5 comments:

imac said...

Same line of thoughts here Dave, Great post my friend, hope you didnt run out of air while you were below the water line,lol.

Lanny said...

I look like your sad fish today.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Dave: Fun post and some neat photos, love the eel photo.

Unknown said...

Were you a fish in a former life, as you seem to have captured several friends!

SandyCarlson said...

The big guy who came out of the water sure does make a rock look delightfully comfortable!

Your fish shots are outstanding. That's one great banner.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...