Header Challenge 13th April 2011–Fire.

This weeks challenge has been set by our newest headbanger Sandy. The theme chosen is “Fire”.

Watching flames can be very therapeutic…

fire-1-4

Or warming on a cold night…

fire-1

Or to wish Happy Birthday…

fire-1-2

Or even the fire of a sunrise…

fire-1-3

I have chosen however to exhibit the power of fire when used in pyrotechnics, as in my header. I hope you enjoy my take on fire. Let me know what you think in the comments section.

Remember to have a look at my fellow headbangers take on Fire.

3 comments:

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Dave: Really neat post and that is some explosive fire.

Lanny said...

Well that's a blast!

Unknown said...

I didn't know you were an arsonist Dave, or did you just happen to have a spare stick of dynamite handy for your photo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...