Header challenge 13th October 2010



It's headbanger time again. This weeks theme has been chosen by me and as I understand it the headbangers have been posting new headers every week for a year today being the first anniversary. So with that thought I chose for this weeks theme, celebration. Little did I know that I would have no home internet due to a fault with or telephone line. Please fix it talk talk and bt.

So todays post is once again coming courtesy of my android phone. I've even managed, (I hope) to get my banner changed, I hope you like it.

Why not let me know what you think and then head over to look at my fellow headbangers posts.

5 comments:

imac said...

I wanna slice Dave, and Ive got something to go with your cake.

Nice one Dave

Unknown said...

A good idea, n-icely created. Or is that baked?

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Dave: Great minds know what you have for a celebration, why cake. I had some problems but am now flying high for our one year celebration.

Lanny said...

Okay! I can't do more cake, now a measly little bowl of popcorn just will not get me through the evening!

Dave Cawkwell said...

Thanks everyone, yes I see the little something to go with the cake imac but I'm tea-total boo hoo I'll have to settle for a nice cup of tea. You've all put up some great headers this week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...