Header Challenge 2nd February 2011 - Cleaning

Hello all, let me start by saying, Happy Birthday Mum! I hope you've had a great day.

This weeks header challenge has been chosen by Gailsman and he has chosen "Cleaning".

Well the first thing you have to have when cleaning is a maid to do it for you...


Well chance would be a fine thing, but, not being the minority that has numerous staff to do the cleaning for me I will just have to do it myself. First of though I will need to leave myself a note of what to do so I remember.


Well cleaning might not be the most fun thing to do but, at least we don't have to lick ourselves clean...


As Garfield our cat can be seen doing everyday...


So, "cleaning" I have decided to go with our very picturesque cat Garfield cleaning himself in the garden as my header this week. I hope you like it. Feel free to leave you comments then head over to the other headbangers to see what cleaning they have done this week. Come back soon.


5 comments:

Lanny said...

Aw, very sweet. Cats are so enjoyable to watch, even when they are doing personal hygiene sort of things, well some of it any way.

The book you inquired about is "Boot Weather" by Judith Vigna. The PNW has had a mild winter in spite of La Nina and what the rest of the northern hemisphere seems to be experiencing this winter. My girls would appreciate some boot weather of their own. The youngest is married to a truck driver and he doesn't share her desire for "bad" weather, oh the little things couples come across in marriage1

Dave Cawkwell said...

Thanks Lanny. I think I share their love of stormy weather. All my girls seem to love watching storms too, I thinks it's the power and drama of them. Maybe less so the wet aftermath of them though.

Unknown said...

Our cat Marmalade (who has a similar look to yours) loves licking and cleaning herself. She'll be playing with one of her toys and suddenly she'll stop and start preening herself, then will go back to her playing.
Amazing!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Dave: Neat capture Garfield, cute name, doing his self cleaning.

imac said...

Hello Dave, we are back-sat pm.

Love the Ginger Pussycat, but we cant say this in the USA, ooops.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...